[oletrucks] (off-topic) Space Shuttle Columbia explodes on re-entry

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] (off-topic) Space Shuttle Columbia explodes on re-entry
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:42:04 -0700
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=624&e=1&u=/ap/20030201/
ap_on_sc/space_shuttle

This is a very sad week for NASA and the country.  1/27/67 was the
Apollo 1 fire; 1/29/86 was Challenger; and now today we've lost
Columbia and its 7 astronauts.

Tim Lloyd, lloyd@lasp.colorado.edu
SNOE Mission Operations Lead Flight Controller
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
"The eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the
planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed
by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace."
-- John F. Kennedy