Re: [oletrucks] (off-topic) Space Shuttle Columbia explodes on

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (off-topic) Space Shuttle Columbia explodes on
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:42:38 -0800 (PST)
Agreed.

As a long since but once NASA-Langley employee, anything like this is like it's
happened
to one of your own family.  Unusual that all three major NASA catastrophes have
been at
the same time of year.  This is a reminder that at our best that we never have
everything under control, and these are not low risk activities.

I had a lot of truck, car, and house activities planned for this weekend; I'm
finding it
hard to concentrate on them though.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban