Re: [oletrucks] Harbor Frieght tools

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Harbor Frieght tools
From: "Ryan Langford" <rlangford@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:56:02 -0800
> I know there have been warnings about low quality of some of Harbor
> Freight's tools.  What do members of the list think of their Central
> Pneumatic brand?

Cheap crap.  Under powered, likely to break before it should.

That said, if you don't plan on using it a lot, I don't blame
you for getting such things....there is plenty of things i buy
from there because I know I'll be lucky to use it twice a year.
When you use it so little, there's little point in spending a
grand on better quality.

Ryan
rlangford@attbi.com