Re: [oletrucks] 51 Chevy - 305 V8 Intake question, covered

To: Steve Hanberg <steve@OldSub.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 51 Chevy - 305 V8 Intake question, covered
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:07:17 -0600
Steve,

Thanks for the input, I believe that you are correct.  After looking at
sbc intakes on eBay (where some folks kindly had pictures of the bottom
side of the intakes) and in my Jeg's catalog I've concluded that all of
the intakes block that port off.  If the 305 that I have did have an FI
engine it was just a TBI system so it wasn't that different of a setup
that a carburetor (which most of the 305s had in '84).  Take care.

Kevin