[oletrucks] reproduction parts?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] reproduction parts?
From: SurfDudeSC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:41:56 EST
Goodmorning group:

So here's a simple question, I think?  Bought a reproduction sun visor pad &
arm for my son's 57 GMC 1/2 ton but when I place the bracket shaft into the
visor it just swings freely and will not stay in position. (???)

The visor bracket shaft has two small raised indentations toward the base
that appear to engage with something when installed on the pad but it appears
on the pad itself there's nothing to "engage"?

What am I missing here?

David R. Bushyager

57 GMC 1/2 ton, 270 Engine
96 GT Mustang, street racer