[oletrucks] truck towing

To: BLUCHEETAH@aol.com
Subject: [oletrucks] truck towing
From: LNGRUNR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:20:11 EST
Hey Everyone,
I've located a '53 Chevrolet 1/2 ton in Colorado (I'm on the Texas Coast).
I've given the guy a deposit to hold it until I can drive up there and check
it out. I don't have a trailer, but the plan was to check it out, if I like
it, rent a u-haul dolly trailer and drive it back to Texas. My questions are
these: Is there any reason you guys think I shouldn't drag this back on a
dolly trailer? Apparently the guy who is selling this feels it's in good
enough shape (drivable) and doesn't think it's a problem. Any foreseeable
problems you can think of? Do you think my 1994 Ford Explorer can handle the
load?
Thanks for the first of a lot of advice.
Susan B.

Susan ,
I run a small trucking co out of Dallas and have hauled several cars and
trucks around for people.
I myself may not be availabe , But I know of other companies that haul cars.
I have no interest in any of these companies but they are all car haulers if
you decide not to haul it yourself
 I live in the Dallas area and sometimes run through CO.
I am in no way trying to refrain you from the joy of hauling your oletruck
home just offering other options.

ps. watch the weather pulling a trailer behind a light truck in the snow isnt
much fun.

dispatch@bestwaymachinerytransport.com
arrowauto@chartertn.net
Ramond0275@yahoo.com