Re: [oletrucks] truck towing

To: dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com, BLUCHEETAH@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck towing
From: "Dave Shier" <daveshier@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:06:22 +0000
I live within 2-3 hours of the truck and can go at some time to look at it
if someone wants me to do so.  I would expect someone to look at one for me
if the tables were reversed and the seller would be the same way I am sure.
I am not an expert but do own some of these trucks and love them very much.

Right now I am working on a 50 Chevy, 50 GMC, and 48 Chevy(more of a street
rod).

Sincerely,
Dave Shier
Trinidad, Colorado