Re: [oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck]Trailering advice

To: Tom3600@webtv.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck]Trailering advice
From: BLUCHEETAH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:32:28 EST
In a message dated 2/17/2003 3:32:49 PM Central Standard Time,
Tom3600@webtv.net writes:

> Hey Susan B ~
>
> I don't really see the problem.  Drive your 1994 F@&d Exploader to
> Colorado.  Rent yourself a nice car hauler trailer.  Hook it up to the
> 1953 1/2 ton Chevy pickup and haul the Exploader back to Texas.  Should
> be NO sweat.
>
> Tom
>

> Tom Poterack
> Moline, IL.
> Z49 Chevy Pickup Retro Rod
> Inliner #3511    V8's R not INLINE
> http://community.webtv.net/TOMPOT/TOMS1949CHEVYPICKUP

HAHA! Good one, Tom.  Actually, I don't have opinions on Fords -vs-
Chevrolets because I am a girl and I just like pretty cars with lots of
comforts and no mechanical problems. So far my Explorer has provided me with
that for 136,000, but who knows...if I buy another one, it may be a real
lemon!  It's all a roll of the dice for me.
Susan B