[oletrucks] Trailering advice

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Trailering advice
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:28:39 -0500
i think i'm the only one who hasn't said anything about trailering. so here
my 2 cents worth. about a dz years ago i moved from vancouver island to
ottawa. i trailered my 55gmc on a rental, cause i didn't have plates on the
ole beast, i wouldve had to get a trip permit for every province but cause
it was on a trailer, the trailer tag covered that. my tow vehicle was a 79
F250 camper special w/ a 460 under the hood. such a powerful rig i don't
think it noticed the trailer on it, especially when i was passing sports car
up through the rockies. mind you the gas bill was 4 times what i've paid on
previous trips in my old monte carlo. another good thing was every time i
looked in the review mirror i had a 55 grill staring at me.
p.s. the axles were chained to the trailer

steve 55 TF GMC