[oletrucks] GMC Deluxe Heater

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@yahoogroups.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Deluxe Heater
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:43:44 -0500
Okay folks,  I am again requesting that anyone that has a deluxe heater for
a 58 GMC that they are willing to part with, to please contact me off
list.  I would like a complete setup, but will entertain parts of a
complete assembly also.  I know that I just sent an e-mail similar to this
a few days ago, but the response was abysmal (only received one response),
so I am trying again.  Or if anyone knows of a source for one, that would
also work.

Thanks,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net
---