Re: [oletrucks] American Autowire -- Classic Update wiring

To: "AKBurke" <akburke@cableone.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] American Autowire -- Classic Update wiring
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:53:35 -0600
I used the lesser than 18 circuit (12, I think) Painless kit (I'm stock &
won't need the extra circuits).  The kit works real nice & is easy to put
in.  You can probably save some money if you buy it from
www.summitracing.com.  I got mine from them during a promo & also got free
shipping.

The real high priced kits MAY be cloth replicas & that is why they are so
high priced (the Painless kits are vinyl/PVC with later GM color code
schemes).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com