Re: [oletrucks] Brakes -

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brakes -
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:02:17 -0800
Are you using a double flare?  Have you checked the flare for straightness
by sliding the nut up to the flare to see if it lays flat all the way around
the flare?  If it keeps leaking from the same side of the tee fitting then
maybe their is something wrong with the machined surface where the flare
rests inside the tee fitting on that port.  The only thing I can think of is
to replace that tee fitting.   I know people don't like to use teflon tape
on the threads but I always do and it helps eliminate potential leaks.

Joe