[oletrucks] RE: Steel fender report

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Steel fender report
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:49:01 -0500
I havent seen them yet , but I want to,   I had seen them advertised as one mm
thicker than the originals,, looking in the catalog I recieved yesterday from
the same source, the ad says "heavy guage steel like the orginals".. $379.95 I
still would like to see them cheaper I think they would sell more of them, mass
producing like other import parts is out of the question since there isnt the
same demand so I guess we will have to dig deeper guys if we want them,,,
probably still better than all the hassle of finding and repairing the majority
of the ones ive seen out there in the used part sources.
Richard scott
57 cameo
55-59 chevy GMC Johnny cash special
59 apache  3100 fleet shorty