Re: [oletrucks] RE: Steel fender report

To: John Garton <jgarton@sbcglobal.net>, Cameo3124@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Steel fender report
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:20:22 -0500
Most any vendors now carries these doors-- I checked Brothers..
http://www.brothersonlinestore.com/store.asp
They have them at 399.  You can check other vendors at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/vendors.htm
I tried bowtie bits and they were one of the first to have them, but there
web site was down.
--wayne

At 04:44 PM 2/27/03 -0800, John Garton wrote:
>Who is the source for these metal replacement fenders and do they have a
>web site?
>John Garton
>55 2nd
>  Cameo3124@aol.com wrote:I havent seen them yet , but I want to, I had
> seen them advertised as one mm thicker than the originals,, looking in
> the catalog I recieved yesterday from the same source, the ad says "heavy
> guage steel like the orginals".. $379.95 I still would like to see them
> cheaper I think they would sell more of them, mass producing like other
> import parts is out of the question since there isnt the same demand so I
> guess we will have to dig deeper guys if we want them,,, probably still
> better than all the hassle of finding and repairing the majority of the
> ones ive seen out there in the used part sources.
>Richard scott
>57 cameo
>55-59 chevy GMC Johnny cash special
>59 apache 3100 fleet shorty