[oletrucks] Personal Slurs

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Personal Slurs
From: "mr55gmc" <mr55gmc@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:43:46 -0700
I have a real problem reading some of the communications recently - with
personal slurs and questions about a persons intelligence.  I can tell you
this, from personal experience...I had a need for some trim items for my GMC a
few years back, and a response from one of our members.  Trouble was, they
were 1500 miles away, so he arranged for his dad to ship them and if they were
OK, I could send him a very fair price.  When was the last time you bought
something on approval?
His name was Blaine Dumkee, and he lives in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories.
Get out your atlas and try to find it....A whole long way from anything else.
And, some one owes him a giant apology.
Sandy Pierce
Salt Lake City, Utah
55-2 GMC P/U