Re: [oletrucks] Re: [Early Suburban] Brakes, again...

To: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: [Early Suburban] Brakes, again...
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:10:41 -0500
I have a very close friend that works for NAPA, when I go to buy parts he
never lets me buy rebuilt or remanufactured parts for the same reasons
others on the list state. Seems there is no quality control at all for some
rebuilt companies--but to some folks saving 10-15 bucks however you save it
is worth it.  Not me i always go new.   --wayne