Re: [oletrucks] Bear Claw Latches

To: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bear Claw Latches
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:54:30 -0600
Hey,

Appreciate it! You sent me 2 photos a while back, I still have them and
your email .. one was of your latch in the cab and the striker in the door.
If you have anymore or more of your truck I'd love to see them.

I dropped the parts off today at the shop, unfortunately I don;t have the
time nor talent to do the major bodywork and fabrication right now, so I
must pay through the teeth for it! :-) Luckily, a new guy is running the
shop (same owner though) and he told me things have changed, he will only
do what I want done (they have done extra unwanted work in the past) and he
will let me know up front about what it will cost.

Thanks!

Bill
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/pro55