[oletrucks] RE:235/261 laying around

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE:235/261 laying around
From: "Steve Jackson" <Skypilot@bitstream.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:59:22 -0600
Joe :

I have a 261 with a 4 speed that was supposed to have been running when the
truck was parked 10 years ago. I'm open to offers. I live north of
Minneapolis. It's less than a day's drive.

Steve Jackson
skypilot@bitstream.net

All this talk about using different engines...Any of
you have a 235 or a 261 laying around?  Maybe even one
that's running?  Needs to be close to Enid, Oklahoma
(90+ miles north of Oklahoma City).