Re: [oletrucks] more leg room

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] more leg room
From: PeeWee <PWeee@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:13:49 -0800
Being 6' 5" I do need leg room.  But for me... forget the leg room, I
need "Belly Room"!  I got rid of my 59 GMC pickup and got a 58 GMC
Suburban and moved the seat back... me & and my belly are happy campers
now!!

   Talk to you later,

  Pee-Wee.

  1958 GMC Factory Napco 4x4 Suburban Carryall (90% restored)
  1959 GMC Suburban Carryall (60% restored)
  Turn your speakers up if you visit my 55-59 GMC website
http://members.tripod.com/P-Wee