[oletrucks] United Speedometer Shop

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] United Speedometer Shop
From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 09:18:39 -0800
I have a friend in New Zealand who is looking to have some stock gages
outfitted with electronic movements. He visited the website for United
Speedometer Service in Riverside, CA and asked me if I had heard of any one
who had used this outfit. I have never heard of them, I personally have a
Dakota Electronic dash in my truck. Have any of you ever used them or heard
of the quality of their work?

Thanks.

Ralph Linnell

Inliners WebSite

http://www.inliners.org

Ralph's Web Site

http://home.attbi.com/~chevysix/

All email, both in comming and outgoing should be virus free being scanned
by  Norton Anti-Virus.