[oletrucks] 4 sale 41 chev, a steal...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 4 sale 41 chev, a steal...
From: aren gabriel <deadmonkiracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:23:10 -0800 (PST)
Hey there again, I have 2 trucks for sale in the Bay Area, Ca. for sale.  the
41 chev is an old hot rod, built out in the eraly 70's, it has great sheet
metal, really straight, only one rear fender has a tear on it, and one of the
bed rails was fixed up at some point, I have a spare rear fnder w/ it.  It has
a sm blk in it, all mounts are there, and has a pwr brk master hanging on the
cowl, disks up frnt.  I bought this truck to kustomize, so I have a spare roof
section (I was going to chop and stretch through the doors) along w/ extra
doors, has a stock dash as well as one set up for gauges, and an extra hood
w/out sides, and the window frame is rust less.  The frnt end has been stiped
down to bare metal, the boards are really straight, cab has been in primer for
who knows how long, but when I got it, I noticed that there was color under
there, so I started to polish out, and found a 70's blu flake candy lacquer
job! I have started to polish both doors, no the paint can't be saved every
ware, but I was going to spot prime what I couldn't salvage, and run it as is.
I have lost my shop space and am in  a bind, I am willing to take $750 for it.
Unfortunatly, I don't have pics right now, but you will not be disapointed, I
will try and get photos asap.