[oletrucks] [OFFTOPIC] 1967 Dodge Starting Problem[/OFFTOPIC]

To: "Phil Skinner" <impalpr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] [OFFTOPIC] 1967 Dodge Starting Problem[/OFFTOPIC]
From: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:53:41 -0800
Hey Guys/Gals,

I know it's off topic, being a dodge, but...

We are trying to move my mom's 1967 dodge polara convertible. The engine
starts, runs for .02 seconds, then dies. Also, the car won't budge in
neutral. The car will not move with the transmission in neutral. The tranny
does work, because the neutral safety switch kicks in. It also won't start
in reverse. Does anyone know what causes this? Why does the engine start,
run for .02 seconds, then die? Your help is much sought after!!!!

Thanks,

Dane (Why I own fords! :) )