RE: [oletrucks] Pomona (So. Cal) Swap meet

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Pomona (So. Cal) Swap meet
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:46:11 -0500
Speaking of these swap meets. I am so envious of all you oletruckers that
have access to these great swap meets. My weekends are overbooked already
and the only thing close is the Syracuse Nationals in July. I would love to
go and scrounge parts.

I am looking for a particularly tough to find Chevy 216/235/261 accessory. I
am looking for an Edmunds aluminum valve cover for my 235. I have an Edmunds
water cooled intake and Edmunds air cleaners. I would love to complete the
job with a valve cover. I have seen one go through an *b*y auction, but I
got out bid at the end. I am willing to pay a handsome finders fee for
anyone willing to pick one up at a swap meet for me. I know they are rare,
but I certainly would like to find one eventually.

Does anyone know if an Edmunds side cover was ever made for the stovebolt?

Bill Schickling