Re: [oletrucks] 700 R

To: George Perez <g.perez@charter.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 700 R
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:52:30 -0800
Hi George,

I was looking up your numbers in two different 700R4 transmission books I
have here.  Both books only cover from 1982-87 years.

Both books show that the first letter in the I.D. indicates the year but
they "General Motors" started with the #9  to identify the 1982
transmission.  The next year they list the #3 to be a 1983 and the following
year the #4 to be a 1984 etc.,

Joe