RE: [oletrucks] 700r4 serial

To: "'mark'" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 700r4 serial
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 06:42:14 -0500
Thanks Mark: That is exactly were I got the number from. It is 9Y6167N I
was sure you were right and then I read Joe Garcia's Post and now I'm
not sure. The guy wants $ 325.00 for it and I have been told that was a
fair price if it is an 89 or later. I going to check with a local Trans
shop and see if they might have a way to cross reference it.

I have not received a response to my question about changing out the
gears in the rear ends yet. Have you done this with Gm Rear ends before?
Is it difficult and are the gears readily available?

Thanks again Mark

George
55 TF