RE: [oletrucks] industrail chassis

To: "'Jeff Engel'" <jengel@ghnaes.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] industrail chassis
From: "jgarton" <jgarton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 07:52:11 -0800
Jeff,

I noticed you have a heidt's front end.  I have a heidt's also in my 55.
Can you tell me where your motor mounts are positioned in relation to
your cross member. When I had my cross member installed I had them
install motor mounts at the same time and they are positioned in the
center of the cross member.  I have seen some that are mounted just
behind the cross member also. I want to make sure they are correct
before I proceed with the build up.  Thanks for your help.

John Garton
55 2nd