[oletrucks] bedliner spray on

Subject: [oletrucks] bedliner spray on
From: <kpierce@copper.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:31:17 -0600
Has anyone used any of the spray coating products on areas other than the
bed?  I am considering use of one of those on the bed sides, front and
tailgate plus:

1.  Might use on rear bumper so that stepping up wouldn't scratch and damage
painted bumper.
2.  Front bumper - same reason as above.
3.  step sides - again to reduce damage due to stepping up
4. cab floor and steps.
5.  Underneath cab and on firewall to reduce noise and insulate/protect.

The bumpers and firewall are probably the piece that would look the most
"odd" with such a coating.  However, I understand that there are coatings
available that can be matched to body or trim colors.