RE: [oletrucks] 216 engine prices

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 216 engine prices
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:26:55 -0800
I'm picking up my '54 3100  this Saturday after being paint and assembly
of major body parts and will post pics as soon as I can.  Now it's time
to worry about some of the other stuff, the first thing on my mind are the
brakes.  I'm running a "spiced up" 235 w/ dual offeys, Fentons and Flowmaster
Mufflers and a 3:55 rear end.  I'm keeping things either original or consistent
with "period-enhancements" so would like some advice on the brake system
and also a recommendation for where to buy a replacement master cylinder.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100