[oletrucks] 57 frame/shocks crossmember

Subject: [oletrucks] 57 frame/shocks crossmember
From: <kpierce@copper.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:45:20 -0600
Does anyone have an old frame from which they would like to sell the rear
shock upper mount crossmember?  This piece is missing from my truck.  I have
seen the piece on other trucks.  It goes from left to right between the two
frame rails and is located about 6" behind the rear axle.  It is riveted in
so would have to cut rivets to remove.

I am located in Birmingham Alabama.  Ping me off list.

Kirk Pierce
1957 1/2 ton 3100 stepside.