Re: [oletrucks] brake linings

To: "Gary Northrup" <gnorthrup@netonecom.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brake linings
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:05:11 -0500
Most bigger City's have a brake wholesaler/sales shop. Look for the one the
stores and shops buy from.
I use one in Ft.Wayne, IN that's been around forever and still cheap.  Far
as mailing to someone, haven't a clue! Check you phone book or if in small
town, the next big City's book for Shops.  Maybe a big truck shop would be
better source for question, as they reline big trucks more than just
replacing the whole shoes.
 Did you try Napa and other stores for all new? Would think someone has IH
new parts! There are places advertised in Vintage Truck Magazine for IH, if
you have a book store near you to get the mag. It's a good one.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE