[oletrucks] Pulley

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Pulley
From: "bgibson" <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:03:53 -0800
Well, I took mine out for a spin today and my water pump pulley came apart,
does anyone one the list have a spare water pump pulley for a 58-235 w/long
shaft or know if there is any other year model that will fit, I have a 216 not
even close??
The one I have is about 7" dia. and 3.5"deep for large belt 1/2" or so, pilot
hole for water pump shaft about 5/8" bolt pattern about 1 3/4 I sure wished I
could get exact measurement but it is all to pieces.
Hoot58