Re: [oletrucks] code and power booster

To: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] code and power booster
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 20:43:04 -0500
Tom, check the big tube off the canister going to the intake or carb area.
They have a plastic elbow going into a rubber grommet on booster. You can
buy the grommets at most auto stores. Check those clamps and for oily soft
hose. Buy the special hose, not just reg rubber if you replace it. It's
reinforced so as not to collapse if oily and soft later. You may get engine
vac reading  as incorrect with a leak here. I'm not sure what that code is
off the top of my head. Engine vac loss and bad O2 sensors show up alot, and
could be lots of
diff things, have to start checking around. Those codes are only a start,
you still have to find the problem!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com