[oletrucks] 327 swap

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 327 swap
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:13:18 -0800
my 327 is complete, totally, from pulleys and belts to the output shaft on the
trans, from air cleaner to pan including mainfolds and oil filter.  Hadn't
thought about throttle linkage, may take some fabbing.  Going to have exhaust
run on it Monday, so the run to work (20 miles) will be made with open
exhaust!  The 235 is spoken for, it's going into my neighbor's '49 AD.  Not
even going to pull it off the cherry picker to do it, just line them up side
by side.

Devin