[oletrucks] Project Update

Subject: [oletrucks] Project Update
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:40:26 -0800
I've updated my OldSub website with some of the most recent work I've done
toward my '54 pickup project.  If you are interested check www.OldSub.com and
check the link at the end of the text about Monte Carlo Day.

Also I've been musing in HTML about how I'm going to build the frame for the
pickup.  My thoughts are at
http://www.oldsub.com/Content/2003/03/LRT_frame.html a page with isn't linked
from anywhere.

Some of you will think I'm crazy after reading that page.  That's okay I don't
mind.  I'd really like to hear from anyone who has tried or seen anything
similar.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com
'54 Chevrolet 3100