[oletrucks] Wiring Harness

To: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:42:41 -0700
The new wiring harness I have for my truck does not seem like the easiest
thing to install, nor does it seem complete.

The harness is not all in one piece. There is a main harness, a front light
harness and a rear light harness. Both light harnesses do not have the light
ends attached and the instructions are very poor. The instructions make
reference to numbers but the wires do not have one numbers on them.

Has anyone had a more positive experience with a wiring harness and can
recommend a better brand/manufacturer?

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada