RE: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 07:17:20 -0800
I'm about to put a new wiring harness in my '54 that I bot about a year
ago but can't remember who I got it from.  It's very nicely braided but
is also in 3 sections - one main harness and two accessory sections.  The
instructions are a single page of paper laid out in a schematic with numbers
and references which correspond to numbers on the harness.  Do you remember
who you bot it from?

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100