[oletrucks] Miata door handles on an oletruck... and 6 cyl question.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Miata door handles on an oletruck... and 6 cyl question.
From: "Tom" <tfvjr@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:49:51 -0500
I forget who asked for the article and pics from CCT Magazine of a Mazda
Miata's door handles being grafted into the doors of an oletruck, but I
finally found and scanned the article. If anyone still is interested, email me
and I'll email the article and pics to you.

Does anyone know what mods are involved in putting a late model 6cyl Chevy
engine into a '55 TF truck? I figure the changes to the original truck
equipment should be less radical than when you swap a V8 into one... ???

Tom Volpe
'55-2nd, in limbo.