Re: [oletrucks] 235 Valve question

To: "Dana Muise" <danam@spazzco.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 Valve question
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:18:24 -0500
Forgot to mention, YES, they do make socket and screw driver tools for
setting the valves, but seein' how most new cars don't have this set-up
anymore, may be harder to find the tool. Again look on the Inliner's site
for tool reccomendations and look at vendor sites listed at stovebolt page.
Could do a tool search for Lisle brand tools, they have lots of odd tools.

G. L. Perry