[oletrucks] first run

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] first run
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:38:56 -0700
um, just a little chat,
my first run for real. i had about 50 miles on my panel truck-mostly runs
the the muffler and glass and DMV shops in town)  then i decided to really
stretch her legs and take a test drive. so i filled hte back with cd's,
clothes, tools, and various little bits of wire, hose, parts, and other
things you think you need for long trips.
then i drove coast-coast-border-border  26 states and over 10,000 miles in 2
months with only one breakdown-wrecking yard distributor failed. no flat
tires and only one ticket(idaho for 55$) figured i deserved it after
speeding the whole way(springfield, MO-denver, CO in 12 hours 3 45 min
stops-900 miles)... do the math....
anyway. always fun the first time out!
mark

im looking for a 47-57 GMC/chevy suburban either hot rod or project-just
needs mostly complete body-no cancer and doent even have to have frame.

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california