Re:RE: [oletrucks] TF Tool tray

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:RE: [oletrucks] TF Tool tray
From: Ed ke6bnl <ke6bnl@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:17:33 GMT
Proabably a dumb question for you chevy guys but as a new to old truck AD what
is the TF???  Ed ke6bnl So. Calif

---------- "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com> writes:

For what it's worth....

I bought a storage unit for my TF truck called a 'cab caddy' (LMC Truck
catalog # 38-1090 $29.95 www.lmctruck.com).  It is black vinyl, has 13
storage pockets and easily mounts behind the seat below the window opening.
Holds lots of stuff, easy to get to, and a lot quieter than having things
rattle around in a metal tray.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL

Ed Ginsberg
70 miles N.E. of Los Angeles
Agua Dulce, Ca
1963 Econoline pu, 50 f1 Ford PU,48 Ford F3, 70 Chevy lowered shortbed c10 1953
chevy pu
70 chevy shortbed C10