RE: [oletrucks] Rochester carb info

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rochester carb info
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:02:47 -0600
Mike:

Thanks for the information, it does make sense, however I think since I
don't have a way to connect that to the exhaust manifold since I installed
headers in the engine, do you think the best thing is to install a regular
Rochester with a manual choke? or do you know if there is another way to get
this to work?

Thanks for your help.

Antonio