RE: [oletrucks] door ajustment/alignment question

To: <SurfDudeSC@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] door ajustment/alignment question
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:00:11 -0600
Here is a post from Wayne Osborne from last fall. I hope it helps.

So here is there door alignment procedure from their catalog...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/door_alignment.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/door_alignment1.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/door_alignment2.jpg

The alignment procedures comes straight from the shop manual...   ---wayne