Re: [oletrucks] Gas tank float

To: kmm1024@webstorehosting.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas tank float
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:16:00 -0600
Local for me is 3 miles north and 3 miles west.  If you have (and I'm pretty
sure that you have) a name that starts with K and are a blonde newbie woman,
then local is probably the distance to Chet's house or wherever he stashed
that Colorado treasure. ;)  If you are not who I think you are then where
RU?!!

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window