Re: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring

To: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:56:04 -0500
Dev, depending on the placement of the terminals, in-line or paralell, will
determine if you have one that needs an outside regulator still or has the
internal reg. I would think you may have the outside reg type in 66. You can
buy the internal ones most stores for $35 or so, turn yours in for the
"core" charge and wire it easier. Otherwise, you'll need a regualtor for it
and the harness and someone besides me to tell you how to wire it!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE