Re: [oletrucks] futureliner

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] futureliner
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:30:51 -0500
Bill, you need to transfer this link to the Nat. truck Museum in Auburn.
They are doing one now in MI, maybe they would like it or have someone who
would. Only $19,500?? No pix, maybe real bad??! Lot of weird stuff in
driveline if you've been following the Museum's build at all. Everything
metal ob body would have to be "built" as no parts were mass-produced. Out
of my league for sure!

G. L. Perry