Re: [oletrucks] hoods and stuff

To: "JTatum" <806@earthlink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hoods and stuff
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:35:50 -0500
Tate, there is a place in PA and one in MI that does army surplus and may
have parts. They have tires and wheels cheap. They adverise at
www.auto-rv.com under big trucks section.  Check it out. We had two in yard
here that I wanted 302 engine from. I called figuring they'ld be cheap, BUT,
they were sold to fellas from Overseas that scrounge the yards for them and
send over. Seems they use these still from Army trucks we left behind in big
war! Sheesh!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com