[oletrucks] <Toys> update on AD diecasts, and TF Matchbox Coke Cameo...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] <Toys> update on AD diecasts, and TF Matchbox Coke Cameo...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 06:32:13 EDT
        I was in Wal-mart again this weekend,and rechecked the JADA
trucks...the new series is called Dub City, and they're in a blue and
yellowish-orange blisterpack ( I said silver and black last post....my
mistake, that's a Hotwheels series with the '59 TF truck ). Saw a lowered '50
BRIGHT yellow AD with flames truck in addition to the all-black '50 Chevy
low-rider truck in the DUB CITY series.
     Also noticed that the Matchbox Collectible adult series has a Coke
series, and they have a white Cameo with coke art on it. I didn't buy
anything, just looking. Anyway, that's my update and I'm stickin' to it.

Jerry in Virginia