RE: [oletrucks] Fentons and Headlights

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Fentons and Headlights
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:27:13 -0400
Michael,

I'd rather not separate, but maybe someone on the list needs the other parts
and is willing to pick up the rest ...

Anybody else on the list need headlight rings and rubber seals? Brand new,
never installed. Mine are for '53 Chevy 1/2 ton. BTW, I believe the rings are
actually stainless steel (not chrome).

Jim Wilkerson