Re: [oletrucks] 55-59 Gauges

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55-59 Gauges
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:46:00 -0700
I like it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 9:07 PM
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 Gauges

Anyone ever seen this gauge set? Looks interesting.

http://www.impalas.com/product_information.asp?number=PT5593&back=yes&dept=5
257&last=5216

My plan has been to go with Dakota Digital .. but after actually seeing
them I might reconsider, maybe. I thought some of the way they did things
was cheesy ... for one the lower case letters for the shift indicator ..
the dashes for the blinkers .. just doesn't look like they put too much
into them

I might also consider one of the gauge clusters you can put VDO, Autometer
gauges in.

Bill