Re: [oletrucks] 55-59 Gauges

To: rwelch@bartnet.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55-59 Gauges
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:54:18 -0500
Thanks for the tip, I did go to the BBB site and there were 8 claims,
youch. It looks good, but I wouldn't want to risk the hassle, not to
mention it costs more than any of the other options. At least with a 5
gauge cluster if an Autometer/VDO style gauge went out you could replace
the individual gauge. And I have heard of no reliability problems with
Dakota Digital, I just think it's about time they come out with a Version
2.0 that looks nicer ;-)

Bill